To improve the efficiency of our Safety and Security Operations, Sea Pines CSA has transitioned to a new safety and security software system called CSA360. This new system is being implemented in a phased approach, and we have successfully launched the phases for our Sea Pines Security Patrol, Dispatch and Gate operations.
On Wednesday, January 4, 2023, Sea Pines CSA launched our new online residential property owner module to allow residential property owners to request their guest passes via the CSA360 mobile or web app, in addition to the option of calling in a guest pass.
One (1) CSA360 login was issued to each residential property and was sent via email on January 4th to the primary contact of each residential property from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and mailed to residential property owners that did not have an email address on file.
- Please keep all login information confidential.
- If accessing the system via a mobile or desktop browser, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome.
- If using an iPhone, ensure your device is not set to dark mode (Go to Settings > Display & Brightness, then select Light to turn Dark mode off).
- If you are the primary email contact and cannot locate your credential email in your inbox or spam folder, please email email@example.com and include your name and Sea Pines Property Address.
- Sea Pines Residential Property Owners may continue to request passes for their guests by calling the Gate Pass Office at 843.671.7277.
- To update your contact information, click here.
If you are a new property owner, your login credentials will be provided to you when your Sea Pines Property Owner Account is set up by Sea Pines CSA Security Administration staff.
Download the app:
*Please ensure your device is not set to Dark Mode
Go to Settings > Display & Brightness, then select Light to turn Dark mode off.
Use your mobile or desktop browser:
To print/view directions on how to request a guest pass with CSA360, please click here
How to log in to request a guest pass online:
Residential Property Owners may request guest passes for their friends, family, and guests only.
- To login, open the CSA 360 app on your mobile device or go to https://login.csa360.app in your web browser
- Once you’ve entered the license, your username and password provided to you click “Login”
- If you’ve forgotten your credentials, please contact Sea Pines CSA via email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Sea Pines Property address for assistance.
- If you receive an “Incorrect Login Details” message: Please be sure to manually enter the login credentials exactly how you receive them.
- No extra spaces or returns at the end of any of the credentials. This can happen when attempting to copy and paste.
- seapines as one word in all lowercase.
How to request a guest pass:
- Enter the number of Guest Passes you are requesting and click add
- You will need 1 entry per guest needing a pass. The number of entry lines will be determined by the number of passes you input.
- Click Arrow Drop Down to select the Property Address (or type to search)
- Click Arrow Drop Down to select the Property Contact requesting the pass
- Select the Arrival Date and Departure Date of the Guest Pass Duration
- Duration limited to 30 days
- Cannot be more than 60 days in advance
- Enter the First and Last Name of your Guest(s)
- Click Save
How to void a requested pass:
- Please contact the Sea Pines CSA Gate Pass Office at 843.671.7277
Pass Reminders & Information
Commercial / Service Providers
- As a reminder, it is not permitted to request a Property Owner guest pass for a commercial service provider (including contractors, landscapers, decorators, painters, handymen, etc.)
- To gain entrance into Sea Pines, commercial service providers and vendors may purchase a daily or weekly commercial pass at the Greenwood Gate or Ocean Gate or they may apply for an annual commercial decal at seapinesliving.com/request.
- Short-term renters are not entitled to free pass privileges for themselves or their visitors. RPO’s who rent their property short-term (less than 6 months) must register their property as a rental with Sea Pines CSA and will be issued a “Rental Control Number” to be used to request and purchase passes for their short-term renters. Please continue to request rental passes by contacting the Sea Pines CSA Pass Office.
Q: What does the pass status “Pending” mean?
A: The “Pending” status means that the pass request has been received by the Sea Pines CSA Gate Pass Office, but has not been picked up. Once your guest picks up their pass, the status will go from “Pending” to “Printed”.
- Note: The pass status is only visible when using the web app on a browser, it is not available on the CSA360 mobile apps.
Q: Why am I unable to “Pick a date” while using the CSA360 app on my iPhone?
A: Please ensure your device is not set to Dark Mode.
- Go to Settings > Display & Brightness, then select Light to turn Dark mode off
Q: Will this new system allow me to print the passes that I request myself?
A: No, the current process of printing passes for pickup at the welcome center will remain the same.
Q: Can I have more than one login for my property?
A: No, Residential Property Owners will have one (1) CSA360 login per property.
Q: What if I own more than 1 property?
A: You will receive CSA360 login credentials for each of your Sea Pines properties; however, you may choose which login you would like to use and may request a guest pass for any of your properties from the login of your choice by using the “Multiple Properties” tab.
Q: Do I share my login with my Long-Term Renter?
A: RPO’s who rent their property long-term (6 months or more) are not to share their pass code or CSA360 login credentials. Please refer your long-term renter to the Sea Pines CSA Administration Office. Your long-term renter will be provided their own pass code and will need to call the Sea Pines CSA Pass Office to request a guest pass using their assigned long-term renter pass code.
Q: Do I share my login with my Rental Management Company?
A: No, at a future date the CSA360 rental management module will be launched and all rental management companies that are part of our rental program will be provided with CSA360 login credentials to request rental passes online.
Q: What if I rent my property and self-manage, can I request a rental pass online?
A: Short-term renters are not entitled to free pass privileges for themselves or their visitors. RPO’s who rent their property short-term (less than 6 months) must register their property as a rental with Sea Pines CSA and will be issued a “Rental Control Number” to be used to request and purchase passes for their short-term renters.
Please continue to request rental passes by contacting the Sea Pines CSA Pass Office. Once the CSA360 rental management module is launched (date TBD), you will have access to request rental passes online by using your residential property owner login.
Q: Can I still call a guest pass in?
A: Yes, you may still call in a guest pass with your confidential passcode by calling our Gate Pass Office at 843.671.7277.
Q: How do I update my contact information with Sea Pines CSA?
A: To update your email address, mailing address, or phone number, click here.
Sea Pines CSA Gate Pass Office
The Sea Pines CSA Gate Pass Office is located at 32 Greenwood Drive in the Sea Pines Welcome Center. Passes for guests of Sea Pines Property Owners may be picked up from this location.
Afterhours: If a guest of a property owner arrives at Sea Pines outside of the Sea Pines CSA Gate Pass Office operating hours, he/she is asked to drive directly to the security gate and speak with the gate attendant on duty. If the appropriate pass has been called in for the visitor, the gate attendant will have the guest’s name on their list and the guest will be allowed to enter Sea Pines. At that time the guest will be instructed to return to the Sea Pines CSA Gate Pass Office the following day to pick up their pass.
For questions, please contact the Sea Pines CSA Gate Pass Office at 843.671.7277.