Community Services Associates Inc. invoices property owners for their annual assessments each year in December.
The Sea Pines CSA Board of Directors approved the 2022 residential assessment rate at their Board Meeting on Tuesday, November 16, 2021. The following summarizes the 2022 assessments:
|Property Type||Improved Lot||Unimproved Lot|
|2022 Sea Pines CSA
2022 Sea Pines CSA Residential Assessment Mailing Delay
The mailing of the 2022 Assessment invoices were delayed at the financial institution level, with a new mailing date of Thursday, December 16, 2021. The due date listed on the invoice is January 10, 2022, however, we will not be assessing late fees and finance charges until February 1, 2022. We appreciate your patience. If you have any questions, please contact Tracey McNeill, Finance Administrator at email@example.com.
Critical Infrastructure Referendum Fund Collection Update
Unfortunately, because the Critical Infrastructure Referendum has been challenged in court by Ms. Jill Jinks, a residential property owner, the $600 assessment that was overwhelmingly approved by the residential property owners is not included in the assessment invoice. The litigation is still in the process of “Discovery” and we do not expect any decisions from the Court until sometime next year. We remain confident that the Referendum results will be upheld, and we will bill that separate assessment when we are able to do so later next year.
Payment may be made by one of the following five methods:
1. Mail a check made payable to CSA, Inc., include the enclosed payment coupon and write your Sea Pines property’s 8 digit account number on your check. Send to our bank lockbox address at: CSA, INC. P O BOX 628207 ORLANDO, FL 32862-8207
2. Use your own online bill pay service – Transmit your CSA 11 digit “Bill Pay Account Number that begins with 15………” instead of your 8 digit Property Account Number for this method as noted on the enclosed payment notice
3. Pay with check or cash directly at a Branch Banking & Trust (BB&T) location near you. Bring your payment coupon with you to the bank
4. Use credit/debit card subject to a surcharge per transaction (Debit Card – flat fee of $4.95, Credit Card – 2.95% of the transaction amount) via Truist Association Services online payment services per the following link: Truist Association Services online payment services. You will need to key in three numbers which are shown on your CSA assessment notice: Bill Pay Number (11 digits “15xxxx…”), Serial Number (8 digits “70xx…”), and Unit Number (same 8 digits as the Serial Number). Contact Truist Association Services with online payment service questions during Monday thru Friday, 9am – 5 pm EST at or .
5. Use eCheck without a surcharge via Truist Association Services online payment services per the following link: Truist Association Services online payment services You will need to key in three numbers which are shown on your CSA assessment notice: Bill Pay Number (11 digits “15xxxx…”), Serial Number (8 digits “70xx…”), and Unit Number (same 8 digits as the Serial Number). Contact Truist Association Services with online payment service questions during Monday thru Friday, 9am – 5 pm EST at or .
When paying your assessment please note, you may drop off a check, but we are unable to accept credit card payments in person. Due to high volumes of calls, the most expeditious way to pay your bill is to send a check to the lockbox address, use the online portal to pay with a credit, debit card or e-check, or you may send a check to our office. We apologize for any inconvenience.