2022 Beach Shuttle Schedule and Map
The Beach Shuttle will operate during the below timeframes from 9 AM- 5 PM, seven days a week, weather permitting.
- Friday, March 25 – Sunday, April 10
- NO BEACH SHUTTLE SERVICE: Monday, April 11 – Sunday, April 17
- Monday, April 18 – Thursday, May 26
- Friday, May 27 – Monday, September 5
Beach Shuttle Lot 4 Map (click here for brochure):
Beach Shuttle Lot 8 Map (click here for brochure):
For your safety: Enhanced safety protocols
- Request to riders: Please be advised, close contact amongst passengers is expected. Passengers ride at their own risk. If you feel sick, have a fever, cough or other symptoms, please stay home and do not ride the trolley. Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- All passengers and trolley drivers are required to wear face coverings when aboard the trolley. Refusal to wear a mask or face covering or acting in an unsafe manner will result in denial of entry or expulsion from this service.
Beach Shuttle FAQ:
Q: Who can use the beach shuttle service?
A: Those permitted access to this service include*:
- Sea Pines property owners
- Sea Pines property owners personal guests and family members
- Sea Pines weekly rental pass guest
- Long term renters and their personal guests
*During hours of operation, a lot attendant will be present and day visitors will not be allowed access.
Q: When will the beach shuttle operate?
A: The Beach Shuttle will operate from March 26 – September 6 (Labor Day)* from 9 AM- 5 PM, seven days a week weather permitting.
Q: Where can I park to access the beach shuttle?
A: Beach Shuttle parking is available from Lot 8 (Located off of Greenwood Drive between Fraser Circle and Willow Oak Road West) with drop off service to The Sea Pines Beach Club. During hours of operation, a lot attendant will be present and day visitors will not be allowed access.
Q: What items will be permitted on the beach shuttle?
- Beach chairs
- Sand toys
- Tote bags and coolers
- Single pole umbrellas
- Beach buggie and strollers (foldable only)
- Boogie and skim boards (No longer than 4 ft.)
- Service animals only
- Tents or shade enclosures
- Kayaks, canoes, bikes, surfboards
- Any items deemed unacceptable by the trolley driver will not be permitted
- Disruptive behavior/ inappropriate language or substances are not permitted
Q: What happens if the beach shuttle is at capacity?
A: If the beach shuttle is at capacity, those waiting in line will have to wait for the Beach Shuttle to complete a drop-off and return to pick them up on the next rotation.
Q: Will this shuttle service be provided after 5:00 PM?
A: The Beach Shuttle Service will end at 5:00 PM. We request that riders plan ahead accordingly.
Beach Parking Reminders & Restrictions
Beach parking is prohibited on all roads in Sea Pines.
The Sea Pines Beach Club: Located at 87 N Sea Pines Dr, is owned and operated by The Sea Pines Resort. Limited parking is available and is restricted during daytime hours from spring through Labor Day weekend by The Sea Pines Resort.
- The Sea Pines Resort’s Beach Parking Plan for the Sea Pines Beach Club
- The Sea Pines Resort’s Beach Parking Plan FAQ.
Questions? For questions regarding the beach shuttle service, please contact the Trolley Manager by phone at 843-671-7844 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org