While you are here, have fun and be considerate of the natural and serene atmosphere of Sea Pines that helps make it the perfect place to visit. We respectfully request that all residents and guests observe the following regulations to ensure a more pleasant stay.
Please note Sea Pines CSA does not manage any rentals in Sea Pines. If you renting a home inside of Sea Pines and have an issue or concern within your rental unit, you will need to contact your rental company.
Community Rules and Regulation Documents:
- Sea Pines CSA Land Use Policies and Procedures
- Sea Pines CSA Safety and Security Rules and Regulations
- Sea Pines Gate Entry Policy
Sea Pines Community Reminders:
Welcome Guide & Reminders (print and display in rental units)
- Beach towels and beach items such as coolers, toys, boogie boards, etc. should be kept out of sight of adjoining properties, golf courses, and roadways. Toys and bikes should be parked near the residence or in garages, and not left on lawns or driveways or on beach walks.
- Exterior lights should be left on only when you are not at home, and turned off when you arrive.
- For Oceanside properties: take care that lights do NOT shine onto the beach during loggerhead turtle nesting season (May-October) to protect young hatchlings who are drawn to the light.
- Trash cans and recycling bins should be kept in designated service yards where they will be picked up by the refuse service on the designated day. Please keep garbage in trash cans to discourage animals from spreading trash.
- Day time parking on roads cannot impede emergency vehicles, driveways, or leisure trail access. No parking is allowed on primary streets, while overnight parking and beach parking is prohibited on all roads. Please park on your driveway or designated parking space.
- Short term renters, renting in Sea Pines are not permitted to bring in motor-homes, travel trailers, boats, personal watercraft, or jet-ski and ski-doos.
- At no time may any type of motorcycle, dune buggy, electric cart, golf cart, low-speed vehicle, moped or motor assisted bicycle or conveyances of any type be operated on any road or access way within the confines of Sea Pines. Add in info regarding exception of ADA vehicles that are permitted.
- Pets must be leashed at all times when outdoors, except as permitted ON the beach during certain times of year (click here for details). We also ask that you please clean up after your pets and dispose of waste properly.
- For your safety please do not feed any wildlife, especially alligators. These are wild and dangerous animals and extreme caution should be taken when near them.
- Please be a courteous neighbor and be mindful of noise levels of people and pets.
- Guest passes must be displayed prominently in your vehicle while in Sea Pines and are needed to re-enter the community.
- Texting while driving is not allowed in Sea Pines.
Leisure Trail Safety: Rules of the Road:
The leisure trails in Sea Pines are shared by joggers, bikers, and walkers. To ensure that everyone safely enjoys our trails, here are a few helpful tips.
- Stay in single file on the right side of the trail.
- Use of roadway, where leisure trail exists, is prohibited.
- Be aware: Vehicles are not required to stop while you are waiting to cross a roadway.
- Vehicles should never stop and wave on anyone waiting to cross the roadway.
- Everyone, especially children, should wear a helmet when biking.
- Obey all state and local traffic laws, including the use of hand signals and observance of traffic signs.
- Guests who leave Sea Pines must obtain a pass code at the gate exits to gain re-admittance to Sea Pines.
- No bike riding on golf cart paths.
- No motorized vehicles on trails (includes bikes & scooters). Maintain a safe speed.
- Cyclists should not ride at night, but if you must, lights and reflectors ARE REQUIRED, bright clothing is recommended.
- Use of leisure trails in Sea Pines is limited to property owners and guests.
- On the trials, pedestrians have the right of way. To pass, announce “Passing on left”.
- Lock bikes when not in use.
In Case of Emergency: For a fire or medical emergency dial 911. For all other emergencies call Sea Pines Security at 843-671-7170
We have chosen to make the beautiful community of Sea Pines our place to live, work, or visit. With this beautiful environment comes an extensive variety of landscape and wildlife, and with that landscape and wildlife comes the responsibility to always be aware of our surroundings.