Sea Pines Community Reminders:
- Daytime parking on roads cannot impede emergency vehicles, driveways, or leisure trail access. No parking is allowed on primary streets, while overnight parking and beach parking is prohibited on all roads. Please park on your driveway.
- Motorcycles/motorized scooters/ electric bikes are not permitted inside of the Sea Pines Community.
- Pets must be leashed at all times when outdoors, except as permitted ON the beach during certain times of year (visit HiltonHeadIslandSC.gov for details). We also ask that you please clean up after your pets and dispose of waste properly.
- Please be courteous and mindful of the noise levels of all people and pets.
- Guest passes must be displayed prominently in your vehicle while in Sea Pines and are needed to reenter the community.
- Texting while driving is not allowed in Sea Pines.
- No Casual Daily & Weekly Visitors passes shall be sold to a person driving, accessing or towing any of the following: motorcycle, motor-home, and travel trailer etc. type of conveyance. Personal watercraft, jet-ski and ski-doo will be permitted to those traveling directly to Harbour Town Marina and South Beach Marina only. See the Sea Pines Gate Entry Policy Section 11.1.1 for more information on this specific restriction.
Safety precautions regarding alligators in our community:
- Alligators inhabit our area and they do live in Sea Pines, assume every body of water could contain an alligator.
- Stay vigilant and aware of your surroundings, if you must be near a body of water, use caution.
- Do not approach alligators, no matter how big or small.
- Be mindful of children and pets and make sure they stay away from lagoons and waterways.
- Never feed or harass an alligator.
- Swimming or wading in ponds and lagoons is prohibited.
- Use caution when fishing near any body of water. Do not throw fish scraps into any body of water.
- Do not attempt to move or capture an alligator.
- Feeding, harassing, or the unlawful killing or taking of alligators can result in substantial fines and/or jail time.
- We need your assistance in remaining vigilant and alert about our surroundings. Be aware of your safety and the safety of others, if you see something, say something.
- To report an aggressive or nuisance alligator or to report any safety concerns regarding alligators, please immediately contact the Sea Pines Security Department Dispatch Phone Line at 843.671.7170.