Tower Beach is located at 99 South Sea Pines Drive, underneath the big blue water tower at the southern tip of Sea Pines off of Sea Pines Drive. This facility is designated for the exclusive use of Sea Pines property owners and their accompanied guest. Completed in 2014, Tower Beach offers outdoor grills, picnic tables, a shaded pavilion, restrooms, water fountains, an outdoor shower and a boardwalk with direct beach access.
Access to Tower Beach is limited to Sea Pines Property Owners and their accompanied guests. To access Tower Beach by vehicle, property owners must have their property owner ID card, their property owner vehicle with a valid Sea Pines property owner decal or a Sea Pines Property Owner Vehicle pass.
Beginning Saturday, April 10 through September 2021, a gate attendant will staff the gate from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Property owners are required to have the appropriate credentials listed above to access the parking lot (no +1 one accompanied guest vehicles).
- The implementation of the one-way in/one-way out on Tower Beach Boardwalks was discontinued on Monday, April 26th.
- Group event size at the Tower Beach Pavillion is now 56 people and a COVID-19 Release Agreement must be signed.
- As of Saturday, April 10, a gate attendant is staffing the gate from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Property owners are required to have the appropriate credentials to access the parking lot.
Tower Beach Pavilion is available for rent to Sea Pines property owners for a fee on a first come first serve basis.
- Tower Beach Pavilion is now available to rent to Sea Pines property owners
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions group size is limited
- A COVID-19 Release Agreement must be signed
– Pavilion Only – $50 rental fee
– Pavilion and Pantry – $100 rental fee
If you are interested in renting the Tower Beach pavilion or pantry for your next event or function, please contact CSA at 843.671.3299 or email Shakima Dupont – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locker Lease Information
Sea Pines Property Owners may be placed on a waitlist to rent lockers located at the Tower Beach Pavilion.
- $250 per year for a three-year term.
- The term runs from January 1st until December 31st.
- Lockers that are procured during the year will be prorated but terms will still expire on December 31st of the appropriate year.
- Lockers may not be sub-leased and must be returned to inventory if the lessor sells their Sea Pines property.
- Locker Size: 3’ wide 5’ deep 3.9’ high.
- Current leaseholders cannot have their names added to the waitlist during the term of the lease. Once the lease has ended, they may request to go on the waitlist.
- Tower Beach Locker Information Sheet
- Sample Tower Beach Locker Lease Agreement
If you are interested in leasing a locker at Tower Beach, please contact Tracey McNeill with CSA at 843.671.1343 or by email email@example.com.