Tower Beach is located at 99 South Sea Pines Drive, underneath the big blue water tower at the southern tip of Sea Pines off of Sea Pines Drive. This facility is designated for the exclusive use of Sea Pines property owners and their accompanied guest. Completed in 2014, Tower Beach offers outdoor grills, picnic tables, a shaded pavilion, restrooms, water fountains, an outdoor shower and a boardwalk with direct beach access.
Access to Tower Beach is limited to Sea Pines Property Owners and their accompanied guests. To access Tower Beach by vehicle, property owners must have their property owner ID card, their property owner vehicle with a valid Sea Pines property owner decal or a Sea Pines Property Owner Vehicle pass.
12/20/23 – Update on Tower Beach Beachwalk Repairs
Due to recent high tides, Tower Beach has experienced significant beach erosion. As a result, we have made temporary repairs to Beachwalks #13 and #14, both of which are now open for use. However, the beachwalks are currently not wheelchair accessible, and assistance may be required for beach visitors with limited mobility. We urge the community to be extremely cautious when walking along these beachwalks as permanent repairs will take some time to complete.
2/22/24 – Addressing Beach Erosion at Tower Beach
Tower Beach has experienced substantial beach erosion due to significant wind and wave action, storm surges, and tide cycles. Temporary repairs have been made at Beachwalks #13 and #14, but these areas are currently not wheelchair accessible, and assistance may be needed for visitors with limited mobility.
Sea Pines CSA will be working with the Town of Hilton Head, DHEC’s Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management, and engineers to develop short and long-term strategies to mitigate the impacts of erosion, protect the coastline at Tower Beach, and improve wheelchair access. Regular updates on the progress of the project will be communicated with the community.
Tower Beach Pavilion Rentals
Tower Beach Pavilion is available for rent to Sea Pines property owners for a fee on a first come first serve basis.
- Rental Rates
- Pavilion Only – $50 rental fee
- Pavilion and Pantry (includes extra counter space and a refrigerator) – $100 rental fee
If you are interested in renting the Tower Beach pavilion or pantry for your next event or function, please contact the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department at 843.671.7849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Locker Lease Information
Sea Pines Property Owners may be placed on a waitlist to rent lockers located at the Tower Beach Pavilion.
- $250 per year for a three-year term.
- The term runs from January 1st until December 31st.
- Lockers that are procured during the year will be prorated but terms will still expire on December 31st of the appropriate year.
- Lockers may not be sub-leased and must be returned to inventory if the lessor sells their Sea Pines property.
- Locker Size: 3’ wide 5’ deep 3.9’ high.
- Current leaseholders cannot have their names added to the waitlist during the term of the lease. Once the lease has ended, they may request to go on the waitlist.
- When a locker becomes available an email will be sent to the email address provided in the Tower Beach Locker Request form. If no response is received by the deadline provided in the email, the property owner will be removed from the waitlist. To be added back to the waitlist, a new request will need to be submitted via the form below.
- Tower Beach Locker Information Sheet
- Sample Tower Beach Locker Lease Agreement
If you are interested in leasing a locker at Tower Beach, please fill out the information below.
Tower Beach Locker Request
"*" indicates required fields