Tower Beach is located at 99 South Sea Pines Drive, underneath the big blue water tower at the southern tip of Sea Pines off of Sea Pines Drive. This facility is designated for the exclusive use of Sea Pines property owners and their accompanied guest. Completed in 2014, Tower Beach offers outdoor grills, picnic tables, a shaded pavilion, restrooms, water fountains, an outdoor shower and a boardwalk with direct beach access.
Access to Tower Beach is limited to Sea Pines Property Owners and their accompanied guests. To access Tower Beach by vehicle, property owners must have their property owner ID card, their property owner vehicle with a valid Sea Pines property owner decal or a Sea Pines Property Owner Vehicle pass.
A beach access (all-terrain) wheelchair equipped with heavy-duty wheels is available to Sea Pines property owners to utilize with a reservation.
- Important Information:
- The beach access chair is located at Tower Beach (just inside the main entrance to the beach locker area, under the pavilion) and will be available by reservation with no blackout dates.
- The use of the chair is restricted to the Tower Beach area. The wheelchair cannot be transported for use elsewhere.
- The chair will be secured with a combination cable lock and the lock code will be provided to the property owner once the release form is signed.
- The wheelchair should be returned to the pick-up location and re-secured with the cable lock.
- Only one reservation will be taken per day.
- To reserve the beach wheelchair: Contact the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department at 843-671-7849 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tower Beach Pavilion Rentals
Tower Beach Pavilion is available for rent to Sea Pines property owners for a fee on a first come first serve basis.
- Rental Rates
- Pavilion Only – $50 rental fee
- Pavilion and Pantry (includes extra counter space and a refrigerator) – $100 rental fee
If you are interested in renting the Tower Beach pavilion or pantry for your next event or function, please contact the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department at 843.671.7849 or email email@example.com
Locker Lease Information
Sea Pines Property Owners may be placed on a waitlist to rent lockers located at the Tower Beach Pavilion.
- $250 per year for a three-year term.
- The term runs from January 1st until December 31st.
- Lockers that are procured during the year will be prorated but terms will still expire on December 31st of the appropriate year.
- Lockers may not be sub-leased and must be returned to inventory if the lessor sells their Sea Pines property.
- Locker Size: 3’ wide 5’ deep 3.9’ high.
- Current leaseholders cannot have their names added to the waitlist during the term of the lease. Once the lease has ended, they may request to go on the waitlist.
- When a locker becomes available an email will be sent to the email address provided in the Tower Beach Locker Request form. If no response is received by the deadline provided in the email, the property owner will be removed from the waitlist. To be added back to the waitlist, a new request will need to be submitted via the form below.
- Tower Beach Locker Information Sheet
- Sample Tower Beach Locker Lease Agreement
If you are interested in leasing a locker at Tower Beach, please fill out the information below.
Tower Beach Locker Request
"*" indicates required fields