Sea Pines has beach access paths about every tenth of a mile for property owners and overnight guests staying in Sea Pines who choose to walk or bike to the beach.
A complimentary beach shuttle service, direct from a designated parking lot to The Sea Pines Beach Club is available for the following:
- Sea Pines property owners
- Sea Pines property owners personal guests and family members
- Sea Pines weekly rental pass guest*
- Long term renters and their personal guest
- During hours of operation, a lot attendant will be present and day visitors/ commercial vendors will not be allowed access.
*Must have Short Term Weekly vehicle pass issued by Sea Pines CSA.
Click here for more information on the Beach Shuttle Service.
Beach Parking Reminders & Restrictions
Beach parking is prohibited on all roads in Sea Pines.
The Sea Pines Beach Club: Located at 87 N Sea Pines Dr, is owned and operated by The Sea Pines Resort. Limited parking is available and is restricted during daytime hours from March 26 through September 6, 2021 by The Sea Pines Resort.
- The Sea Pines Resort’s 2021 Beach Parking Plan for the Sea Pines Beach Club
- The Sea Pines Resort’s 2021 Beach Parking Plan FAQ.
Tower Beach parking is for Sea Pines Property owners’ registered vehicles with decal and/or with valid Property Owner ID only.