The Sea Pines Trolley is a complimentary transportation service in Sea Pines and is a wonderful way to experience all that Sea Pines has to offer.
Trolley Service Information
To track the location of the trolley in real time visit: www.seapinestrolley.com
To view and print the 2023 Trolley Service Information, Schedule and Map click here.
2023 Trolley Schedule
The trolley service to the Blue, Green and Red Routes will operate with the following service times:
|ROUTES||5/26 – 9/4||11/24||12/23||12/31|
|BLUE||9am – 10pm||No Service||No Service||4pm – 1am|
|GREEN||10am – 10pm||No Service||No Service||4pm – 1am|
|RED||4pm – 10pm||4pm-10pm||4pm-10pm||4pm – 1am|
Runs from the Harbour Town Trolley Stop to Sea Pines Beach Club and makes stops at Harbour Town Swimming Pool, Racquet Club Villas, Heritage Pad at Lighthouse and Plantation, The Shops at Sea Pines Center, Plantation Club Villas and Plantation Golf Club
Runs from the Harbour Town Trolley Stop to South Beach and stops at The Shops at Sea Pines Center
Runs from the Greenwood Drive Trolley Stop to Harbour Town and makes stops at Lawton Stables and The Shops at Sea Pines Center
Trolley Rules or Disclaimers
- No pets allowed (service animals only).
- No unattended children (under the age of 10).
- No alcoholic beverages in open containers.
- No coolers or beach accessories from the Greenwood Trolley Lot.
- Proper attire is required at all times.
- Keep all extremities inside trolley while moving.
- All abandoned articles will be stored at the lost and found located at the CSA Administration building 175 Greenwood Drive.
- Do not throw objects from the moving vehicle.
- Driver has the right to refuse service.
- No weapons allowed on trolley.
- No fishing gear except collapsible poles.
- Eating is prohibited on the trolley.
- No standing on the trolley while in operation.
For questions regarding trolley service, please contact David Kennemur, Trolley Manager by phone at 843.671.7844 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org