The Sea Pines Trolley is a complimentary transportation service in Sea Pines and is a wonderful way to experience all that Sea Pines has to offer.
Trolley Service Information
To track the location of the trolley in real time visit: www.seapinestrolley.com
2022 Trolley Schedule
The trolley service to the Blue, Green and Red Routes will operate with the following service times:
|ROUTES||4/11 – 4/17||5/27 – 9/5||11/25 & 12/23||12/31|
RBC Heritage Trolley Schedule
|9am – 10pm||No Service||4pm – 1am|
|GREEN||10am-10pm||No Service||4pm – 1am|
|RED||4pm – 10pm||4pm-10pm||4pm – 1am|
Runs from the Harbour Town Trolley Stop to Sea Pines Beach Club and makes stops at Harbour Town Swimming Pool, Racquet Club Villas, Heritage Pad at Lighthouse and Plantation, The Shops at Sea Pines Center, Plantation Club Villas and Plantation Golf Club
Runs from the Harbour Town Trolley Stop to South Beach and stops at The Shops at Sea Pines Center
Runs from the Greenwood Drive Trolley Stop to Harbour Town and makes stops at Lawton Stables and The Shops at Sea Pines Center
Click here to view and print the 2022 Trolley Service Information, Schedule and Map.
For your safety: Enhanced safety protocols
- Request to riders: Please be advised, close contact amongst passengers is expected. Passengers ride at their own risk. If you feel sick, have a fever, cough or other symptoms, please stay home and do not ride the trolley. Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Personal Protection Equipment is required: All passengers and trolley drivers will be required to wear face coverings when aboard the trolley. Refusal to wear a face covering or acting in an unsafe manner will result in denial of entry or expulsion from this service.
Trolley Rules or Disclaimers
- No pets allowed (service animals only).
- No unattended children (under the age of 10).
- No alcoholic beverages in open containers.
- No coolers or beach accessories from the Greenwood Trolley Lot.
- Proper attire is required at all times.
- Keep all extremities inside trolley while moving.
- All abandoned articles will be stored at the lost and found located at the CSA Administration building 175 Greenwood Drive.
- Do not throw objects from the moving vehicle.
- Driver has the right to refuse service.
- No weapons allowed on trolley.
- No fishing gear except collapsible poles.
- Eating is prohibited on the trolley.
- No standing on the trolley while in operation.
For questions regarding trolley service, please contact the Trolley Manager by phone at 843.671.7844 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org