This page will provide information on our Sea Pines CSA Board of Director Elections. If your question is not addressed in the documents and resources found on this page, please send your questions or feedback to the Sea Pines CSA Communications Department at 843.671.1343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Director Elections: Three “Class A” Residential Directors Board seats and One “Class B” Commercial Director Board seat will become available on January 1st, 2023.
Important Election Dates
- August 1, 2022: CSA Board of Directors application deadline
- August 2022: Candidate interviews
- August 31, 2022: CSA candidates announced
- October 1, 2022: CSA Applications by Petition deadline & Election Date of Record
- November 1, 2022: CSA Board of Director Election Ballots Sent to CSA Members
- December 1, 2022: Ballots must be received by December 1, 2022, to be valid.
Class “A” Residential– B. Johnson (Chair), R. Speer, G. Thomson
Class “B” Commerical – J. Kaskie, D. Sigmon (Co-Chairs)
Important Forms and Applications
Candidate By Application To Nominating Committee
Please return the completed form to 175 Greenwood Drive, HHI, SC 29928 or email the completed form to Sandra Archer, CSA Executive Administrator at email@example.com by August 1, 2022.
Candidate By Petition
In addition to those nominated by the Class “A” Residential Nominating Committee of CSA, persons may be nominated by petition.
The following requirements of the petition process are:
- For CSA- Petition to be signed by 50 valid residential property owners in good standing. For
- The candidate has to be willing and able to serve.
- CSA By-laws require the petition to reach said Nominating Committee by October 1st, 2022.
Please return the completed form to 175 Greenwood Drive, HHI, SC 29928 or email the completed form to Sandra Archer, CSA Executive Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1, 2022.
How to cast your vote
The use of online Electronic Voting for the Sea Pines CSA Class “A” Board of Director Elections was approved at the Sea Pines CSA Board of Directors Meeting held on June 29, 2021. Each property in good standing with CSA as of the October 1st, 2022 date of record, will receive a CSA Ballot (one for each property owned in Sea Pines). Class “A” residential Property Owners will vote for the Class A candidates. Class “B” Commercial Members will vote for the Class B Candidate.
This year, Sea Pines CSA has selected Vote-now.com LLC as our 3rd Party Independent Elections Administrator. Unique voting codes will be assigned by Vote-now.com LLC and eligible members will have the opportunity to cast their votes either online or by completing a mailed ballot. Only one form of voting will be counted.