Sea Pines CSA Annual Meeting
May 3, 2022
The Annual Meeting of the Members of Sea Pines CSA will be held on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, from 10:00 am-12:00 pm and available to view via live webinar.
The meeting webinar will provide Members the opportunity to receive updates on Sea Pines CSA operations and plans for the remainder of 2022 and beyond. No Member voting will occur at the Annual Meeting.
How do I raise my hand to comment or ask a question?
- Immediately following the meeting adjournment, there will be a live question and answer session.
- IF JOINING BY A PC, MAC, iPad, iPhone, or Android Device: If joining by any of these devices listed, please raise your hand with the “raise your hand” function in the Zoom webinar platform, if you have a relevant comment or question.
- IF JOINING BY PHONE ONLY: If you join the webinar by phone, dial *9 to raise your hand. Note: You can’t use a phone to lower your hand. The webinar administrator will lower your hand after your comment or question has been addressed.
- Member questions will be addressed in the order they are received based on when the member “raises their hand”. When public comment is called, you will be acknowledged by name or by the last few digits of your phone number if you are joining via telephone.
- When called upon, please state your name and address and you will be given time to speak.
*To submit your question in advance of the meeting, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org by the meeting start.
- Online Webinar Registration: Click here to register for the Annual Meeting Webinar
- Sea Pines CSA Annual Meeting Agenda: View here
- 2021 Sea Pines CSA Annual Report: View here
- 2021 Audited Financial Statements: View here
- 2021 Annual Meeting Finance Slides: View here
Proxy Delivery Information
Quorum for this meeting will be established by proxy and Sea Pines CSA has selected Vote Now as our 3rd Party Independent Proxy Administrator. They offer the opportunity to submit your proxy either online or by mail. Only one form of submission will be counted.
Proxies to establish a quorum for this meeting were mailed and emailed to Sea Pines CSA members in good standing as of the March 8, 2022 date of record.
- Email: Emailed electronic proxies were sent at 10:00 AM on Monday, April 4, 2022, to the primary email on file with Sea Pines CSA from the email address email@example.com.
- By USPS Mail: Mailed proxies were placed in the USPS mail Monday, April 4, 2022, and addressed to the notice of mailing address on file with Sea Pines CSA as of the March 8th date of record. Please allow 3-5 days from the mailing date from USPS mailed delivery.
- If you choose to return your proxy by mail, please complete and return it in the pre-paid envelope provided, to Vote-now.com LLC (our 3rd party Administrator) at:
Date of Record
You must be a member in good standing as of the date of record (March 8, 2022) to be included in the proxy mailing for the Annual Meeting on May 3, 2022. Questions related to membership/ standing should be directed to the Sea Pines CSA Finance Department Attention: Tracey McNeill via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 843-671-7812.
Sea Pines CSA Annual Meeting Held
On Tuesday, May 3, 2022, the Sea Pines CSA Annual Meeting was held via Zoom webinar. We want to thank all of our Sea Pines property owners who were able to watch and participate. If you were unable to join the webinar, we encourage you to watch the video recording. A link to the meeting video as well as timestamped links can be found below.
Sea Pines CSA Annual Meeting Video Available
Click here to view the full recorded meeting webinar or click the links below to be taken directly to that portion of the meeting.
Timestamps of the Annual Meeting: