Board of Director Elections: Three “Class A” Residential Directors Board seats and One “Class B” Commercial Director Board seat will become available on January 1st, 2023.
Important Election Dates
- August 1, 2022: CSA Board of Directors application deadline
- August 2022: Candidate interviews
- August 31, 2022: CSA candidates announced
- October 1, 2022: CSA Applications by Petition deadline & Election Date of Record
- November 1, 2022: CSA Board of Director Election Ballots Sent to CSA Members
- December 1, 2022: Ballots must be received by 11:59 PM EST, December 1, 2022
Class “A” Residential– B. Johnson (Chair), R. Speer, G. Thomson
Class “B” Commerical – J. Kaskie, D. Sigmon (Co-Chairs)
Important Forms and Applications
Candidate By Application To Nominating Committee
Please return the completed form to 175 Greenwood Drive, HHI, SC 29928 or email the completed form to Sandra Archer, CSA Executive Administrator at email@example.com by August 1, 2022.
Candidate By Petition
In addition to those nominated by the Class “A” Residential Nominating Committee of CSA, persons may be nominated by petition.
The following requirements of the petition process are:
- For CSA- Petition to be signed by 50 valid residential property owners in good standing.
- The candidate has to be willing and able to serve.
- CSA By-laws require the petition to reach said Nominating Committee by October 1st, 2022.
Please return the completed form to 175 Greenwood Drive, HHI, SC 29928 or email the completed form to Sandra Archer, CSA Executive Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1, 2022.
Announcement of Sea Pines CSA Board of Director Election Nominees:
The following candidates have been selected by the Sea Pines CSA Class “A” Nominating Committee to run for the 2023 Class “A” Residential Board:
- David Ellis
- Lee Ann Leahy
- Ted Leavitt
- David Pardue
- Bob Quinn
The following candidate has been selected by the Sea Pines CSA Class “B” Nominating Committee to run for the 2023 Class “B” Commercial Board:
- Mark King
Candidate profiles, including “Why I Wish to Serve the Sea Pines Community” statements have been posted. Please click on each candidate’s link below to review their profile and information.
Sea Pines CSA Meet the Candidates Virtual Event Held
This virtual event was broadcast via Youtube on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, from 10:00-11:00 AM. During the live broadcast, we heard from each of the Sea Pines CSA Class “A” Board of Director candidates. Click here to view the meeting video.