Community Rules & Policies
Commercial vendors and their employees must honor and abide by the Sea Pines policies, procedures, rules and regulations:
- Sea Pines CSA Land Use Rules & Regulations
- Sea Pines CSA Safety and Security Rules & Regulations
- Sea Pines Gate Entry Policy
- Sea Pines CSA Bicycling Rules of the Road
- Sea Pines CSA Outdoor Power Equipment Blower Noise Policy – Effective 1/1/2023
Sea Pines Architectural Review Board (ARB)
Regulation & Policy Reminders:
- Vehicles with commercial decals are permitted in Sea Pines only during the following days and times: Monday-Saturday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Exceptions to this are made when exigent circumstances exist and must be approved by Sea Pines Security Operations.
- Annual Commercial Hang Tags are available for purchase for Commercial Cleaning, Property Management and Restaurant Delivery Companies (fast-food companies only). Companies with a Commercial Hang Tag may only work from 7am to 11pm, Monday through Sunday.
- Trailers and commercially marked vehicles may not remain outdoors overnight and must be either garaged or parked outside Sea Pines.
- All commercial vehicles must display a commercial pass, commercial decal or hangtag while on the property. Property owner guest passes are NOT valid for commercial vehicle entry.
- All landscape and yard maintenance companies are responsible for removing yard debris from the areas they provide service. Dumping debris removed from within Sea Pines is permitted at the Sea Pines CSA Debris Recycling Facility (1 Pit Road) only. Neighborhood debris collection sites are not for use by commercial service providers.
- Vehicles must be parked so as to permit the free passage of emergency vehicles.
- No vehicle shall be parked so as to impede access to driveways or mailboxes, or so as to impede access to or visibility of leisure trails.
- Drivers of commercial vehicles must obey the posted speed limits and must drive safely at all times, abiding by all of Sea Pines rules and regulations, county/town ordinances, state and federal laws. Violations could result in warnings, suspensions, fines and termination of gate access privileges.
- For your safety please do not feed any wildlife, especially alligators. These are wild and dangerous animals and extreme caution should be taken when near them.