North Sea Pines Drive Milling & Paving Operations Begin 3/8/21
North Sea Pines Drive Improvement Project Update 3/3/21
For the remainder of this week, including Saturday, March 6, Sea Pines CSA contractors will be on-site installing stormwater drainage, pouring and installing new curbing along the roadway, and beginning leisure trail milling operations.
Roadway milling and paving operations will begin next week (3/8/21) on North Sea Pines Drive from Lighthouse Road towards Red Cardinal Road, weather permitting
- Due to the nature of this work, traffic delays are expected.
- Flag persons will be present as needed to control traffic with alternating single-lane closures in the designated work zone.
- Tri-axle vehicles are encouraged to use the Greenwood Gate located off of Greenwood Drive for entering and exiting the Sea Pines community.
- Please observe and obey all traffic management personnel, signage and devices.
- Please use caution while driving in this area. To avoid delays in the project area, please use the main gate located on Greenwood Drive.
Visit our website for full project details at www.seapinesliving.com/seapinesdrive.
For questions, please contact the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department by phone at 843.671.7849 or by email at email@example.com