CSA Maintenance Department Project Updates
From the CSA Maintenance Department:
Mosquito spraying beings the week of June 1st
- Mosquito spraying will begin the week of June 1st during overnight hours on an as needed basis, weather permitting.
Roadside Mulching and Ditch Cleaning
- Please be aware that work along Greenwood Drive will continue next week to include mulching and ditch cleaning, weather permitting.
- Intermittent closures may be necessary and flagmen will be present to assist with traffic flow. Drivers should use caution in these designated work zones.
South Beach Drainage Work
- The Town of Hilton Head will be performing drainage work in proximity to South Beach Marina Village next week, weather permitting. Traffic detours will be provided as needed.
Lawton Canal Pump Station Repair Project
- The Town of Hilton Head Island will continue work on the Lawton Canal Pump Station located near the CSA Administration office off of Greenwood Drive next week, weather permitting.
- Temporary flagging operations will be in place to bring in equipment.
For questions regarding any CSA Maintenance Project, please contact the CSA Maintenance Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 843.671.7849.
Palmetto Electric Underground Boring Project
- Palmetto Electric will continue to bore new electric feeders from the sub-station at Sea Pines Center to South beach. Work started in the South Beach Area and will continue next week on Sea Pines Drive, weather permitting.
- The bore activity (at a depth of 5 to 8 ft below grade) will be within the road right-of-way in the work zones.
- Flag persons, advisory signs and other safety devices will be used in their work zones and drivers asked to drive with caution.
For questions about this project please, contact Shean Williams with Palmetto Electric at email@example.com