Freezing rain expected. Total ice accumulations of around one tenth of an inch.
South Carolina Emergency Management Division’s Severe Winter Weather Guide for more tips on preparing for a winter storm: https://bit.ly/3tinHJe
- WHERE…Inland Jasper, Beaufort, Coastal Colleton and Coastal Jasper Counties.
- WHEN…From 8 PM this evening to 7 AM EST Saturday.
- IMPACTS…Difficult travel conditions are possible.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Light rain will transition to light freezing rain this evening and persist through tonight. This will result in ice accumulation, especially on elevated surfaces.
- PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Slow down and use caution while traveling. Prepare for possible power outages. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1