Project Work Zone: North Sea Pines Drive from the Sea Pines Beach Club to the Ocean Gate in Sea Pines
Completion to Date: Approximately 70% complete
- Major stormwater drainage pipe removal and replacements are currently underway in the following areas:
- In proximity to Sandhill Crane Road and Night Heron Villas
- From Catbird Lane to Laughing Gull Road
- From Oyster Catcher Road to Duck Hawk Road
- Leisure trail reconstruction operations are also underway and trails in the project zone have been milled and graded and are being prepared for paving operations. Leisure trails remain closed in the project zone to accommodate this work.
- Following the completion of stormwater drainage pipe replacements and leisure trail reconstruction activities, crews will complete milling and paving operations on North Sea Pines Drive, Catbird Lane, Sandhill Crane Road, Mockingbird Lane, and a portion of Lawton Drive nearest to North Sea Pines Drive
- Crews will also conduct line stripping, stamping of crosswalks, and site restoration with substantial project completion by the end of February 2022, weather permitting.
How to Stay Updated:
- Sea Pines CSA will continue to keep the community updated throughout this project through our community emails and our website at www.seapinesliving.com/seapinesdrive.
- For questions, please contact the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department by phone at 843.671.7849 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org