- Our area continues to see impacts from Tropical Storm Elsa.
- Use caution in the community as major roadway and debris clean up in progress. Driving conditions remain dangerous. If you must be on the roadways, please use caution and drive slowly. Clean-up crews will be working in and along the roadway.
- Sea Pines CSA offices are operating under normal office hours. The Sea Pines Pass Office, Sea Pines entrance gates, security, and our security dispatch phone line at 843-671-7170 are all operational.
- At this time, The Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Six Oaks Cemetery and Park are closed until further notice
- Sea Pines Trolley and Beach shuttle services are suspended until further notice
- Use extreme caution or avoid using the leisure trails within Sea Pines until clean-up efforts can be completed.
- To report downed trees/limbs in Sea Pines CSA managed open space areas or to report blocked stormwater drains or standing water, please contact the CSA Maintenance Department via email at email@example.com or by phone at 843.671.7849.
- Please continue to monitor local radio, television stations, and trusted social media websites for information regarding Tropical Storm Elsa.
- For the latest forecast please visit https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
To view this full update, please click here.