|Additional Project Reminders:
- Heavy traffic delays are expected, please plan accordingly.
- Traffic control and flaggers will be present during this work, drivers are asked to use caution in the work zone.
- Please use caution while driving in this area and observe the work zone speed limit of 15 mph and obey all traffic management personnel, signage and devices.
South Sea Pines Drive Leisure Trail Timber Bridge Replacement Project:
- Demolition and reconstruction work of the leisure trail pedestrian bridge located along South Sea Pines Drive in proximity to Beach Marker #24 (located between Black Skimmer Lane and Royal Tern Road) began Thursday, March 2nd.
- · Project work will take approximately 4-6 weeks, weather permitting. During this time, pedestrians and cyclists will need to use the leisure trail detour, as the bridge will not be available for use. Click here to view the detour map.
How to Stay Updated:
For full project details, please visit our website at www.seapinesliving.com/seapinesdrive.