- Use caution in the community as roadway and debris clean-up is in progress. Please use caution and drive slowly as clean-up crews will be working in and along the roadway.
- Use caution while using the leisure trails and beach paths within Sea Pines until clean-up efforts can be completed.
Debris Piles and Collection:
- Vegetative Storm Debris should be stacked at designated Sea Pines CSA roadside debris pickup sites. If the debris site is full, do not block roads, driveways, or create traffic visibility hazards.
- DO NOT pile any storm debris in roadside ditches, block the pipe ends with debris in ditches, or stack on catch basins/inlets. Clear drainage ditches and catch basins play an important role in stormwater management and can help prevent road flooding in our community.
- Commercial landscapers are NOT permitted to dump landscaping debris in the neighborhood drop sites or roadside within Sea Pines. Landscape companies are directed to transport debris to the Debris Recycling Facility. Please note: This facility does not have the ability to process material in a diameter of 6 inches and above.
- The Debris Recycling Facility is open M-F 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. This facility is located off of Greenwood Drive. Enter at the Trolley Station and approximately 25 yards to the left you will see the dirt driveway leading to the Debris Recycling Facility.