Sea Pines CSA has made our normal storm preparations, including lowering lagoon levels throughout the community, securing items at our managed areas, and ensuring Sea Pines CSA drains and outfalls are clear.
In an effort to keep you updated on Sea Pines CSA services and operations, please note the following items below:
- The Sea Pines CSA Administration office, Sea Pines Community Center and Sea Pines ARB office remain under normal operating hours at this time. We anticipate that these offices will be closed on Friday, September 30th, and will resume normal operating hours on Monday, October 3rd.
- Access to The Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Six Oaks Cemetery will close as of dusk tonight (9/28).
- Sea Pines CSA Projects: All construction activities in the project zones listed below will be suspended as of Thursday afternoon. Crews have secured these worksites in anticipation of the storm’s arrival. Timing on when work will resume in these locations are based on storm impacts.
- North Sea Pines Drive Infrastructure Improvement Project
- Sandhill Crane Paving
- Beach Lagoon Pedestrian Bridge
- Parking Lots along Power Line Easement:
- To continue to allow Santee Cooper unobstructed access to the major transformer lines in Sea Pines, please do not park vehicles in lot numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10.
- The Sea Pines Pass Office, Sea Pines entrance gates, security, Welcome Center and our security dispatch phone line at 843-671-7170 are all operational at this time. We will notify you in advance if these services need to be modified due to storm conditions.
Communications from Sea Pines CSA should be secondary to the messages passed from government officials via local TV, radio and emergency management websites. Please monitor local radio and television stations and follow the instructions of emergency officials.
We will continue to keep you updated as we receive information via our communication resources:
We will continue to keep you updated as we receive information or need to modify our services, but in the meantime, we ask you to prepare in advance of the storm, stay safe and stay tuned to weather alerts and follow trusted sources of information.