- Click here to view Tournament Entrances via the Course Map
- Click here to view the Mobile Ticket Guide
Restricted Areas During the Week of Heritage/Hangtag Information
- The road names listed here will have restricted access Monday, April 11th – Sunday, April 17th, during the RBC Heritage Tournament. The Security Checkpoints will be manned starting at 6:00 am each day until the end of tournament play. Click here to view a map of the Security Checkpoints.
- If you live in a restricted area, a Heritage Hangtag will be required for vehicle access through the Security Checkpoints during tournament play. If your road is not shown on the list, you will not need a vehicle hangtag for access to your residence. To request a hangtag(s) for your property please visit our website at www.seapinesliving.com/hangtags *Only one request per household
Lot 4 Parking Information During RBC Heritage
- Parking is available at Lot 4 (entry on Governors Road) on a first-come, first-served basis for those with the following decals: Property Owner Decal, Relative Decal, Long Term Renter Decal, short term weekly rental/resort pass.
2022 Heritage Trolley Map and Schedule
- The Sea Pines Trolley will provide service to the Heritage tournament Monday, April 11th – Sunday, April 17th from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm.
- Click here to view/print the 2022 Heritage Trolley Map and Schedule. To track the location of the trolley on your smartphone in real-time visit: www.seapinestrolley.com.
Reminder- Face Coverings Required to Ride the Trolley
For more information please visit our website at www.seapinesliving.com/heritage.