Forest Preserve Update
- The Greenwood Drive Entrance to the Forest Preserve and the Rice Dike Trail have reopened after the completion of storm clean up.
- Boggy Gut trail is currently closed until storm repairs can be made.
Beach Marker 5/ Parcel One Access Update
- Hurricane Dorian created about a ½ mile escarpment of beach shoreline between the Lands’ End groin and beach marker 5.
- The Town has been in contact with regulatory and resource agencies and has secured permission to knock down the scarping present along the affected area.
- The Town is now working to secure the necessary rights of entry and hold harmless agreements and are planning to complete the work within the next 2 weeks.
- CSA will keep you updated when we receive further details from the Town on this project.
Storm Debris Information
Due to the large amount of storm debris generated from Hurricane Dorian, CSA debris pickup from the neighborhood debris drop sites will be delayed 2-3 weeks due to the cleanup efforts from Hurricane Dorian. We thank you for your patience.
Commercial landscapers are NOT permitted to dump landscaping debris in the neighborhood drop sites or roadside within Sea Pines. Landscape service providers caught dumping in non-authorized locations as noted above may be cited and escorted off of the Plantation. Please help by notifying your landscape service provider of this restriction.