Project Details Overview:
- Project begins September 5th; expect 3-4 weeks to complete the project, weather permitting.
- Project work includes, milling and paving, and installing new curbing in certain areas
- Work along Plantation Drive will begin at the intersection of Lighthouse Road and work towards Greenwood Drive.
- Motorist may still access Plantation Drive during this project, but should expect traffic delays.
- Flagmen will be present during the project and there will be intermittent lane closures.
- Crews will work Monday to Thursday 7 am – 7 pm and Friday 7 am- 4 pm. No work shall take place on observed holidays.
- This area is considered an active work zone, please use caution while in driving in this area.
View the full project information release by clicking here.
If you have question regarding this project, please contact the CSA Maintenance Department at 843.671.7849 or email email@example.com. Thank you for patience as we make these necessary infrastructure and safety improvements to Plantation Drive.