ATTENTION SEA PINES PROPERTY OWNERS
As you may be aware, select roadways in Sea Pines are set to undergo major road resurfacing improvements in 2017, this work will improve the aesthetics and the safety of these roadways. In September, we will be resurfacing Plantation Drive, we expect 3-4 weeks to complete the project, weather permitting.
- Project work includes, milling and paving, and installing new curbing in certain areas
- Work along Plantation Drive will begin at the intersection of Lighthouse Road and work towards Greenwood Drive.
- Motorist may still access Plantation Drive during this project, but should expect traffic delays.
- Flagmen will be present during the project and there will be intermittent lane closures.
Crews will work Monday to Thursday 7 am - 7 pm and Friday 7 am- 4 pm. No work shall take place on observed holidays.
- This area is considered an active work zone, please use caution while in driving in this area.
09/5/2017 - 09/18/2017 - Demolition- Milling operations
09/18/2017 - 09/25/2017 - removal of curbs and select sidewalks at the intersection of Plantation and Greenwood Drive; Installation of curbs & sidewalks
09/25/2017 - 10/6/2017 - Paving Operations with temporary striping
Thermo striping and crosswalk stamping will be done after 30 days following paving