To further assist in maintaining proper social distancing at Tower Beach, effective Tuesday, April 7, 2020, and until further notice, when entering and exiting the beach CSA has implemented a “one way out to the beach (on the left boardwalk nearest the water tower- BW #14) and one way in from the beach (on the right boardwalk nearest the restrooms -BW#13)” regime as an additional safety measure. Disability access to the restrooms and pavilion bench area will continue to be on the “rightside” pathways (nearest the restrooms).
Additional Information Regarding Tower Beach:
- The Tower Beach parking lot is open for property owners and their accompanied guests only (i.e. not public), the pavilion is closed.
- Given the limited parking available at Tower Beach, if you can bike or walk to the beach, please do so.
- Effective April 1, only allow one car per property owner may park at the Tower Beach parking lot at any given time (no +1 one accompanied guest vehicles)
- Please limit time parked at Tower Beach to no more than two hours so that we can maximize the opportunity to access the beach for as many property owners as possible.
- Please be patient as we know there may be times when the lot will be full; exercising at “off hours” may provide an easier experience.