The Sea Pines CSA Greenwood Drive Task Force was formed to make recommendations on the various issues that our community experiences concerning traffic, congestion, and access into and out of Sea Pines. This initiative will also include the portion of Greenwood Drive extending from the Greenwood Gate to Club Course Drive.
- Greenwood Drive Task Force Roster
- 8/4/23 – A message from the Sea Pines CSA Board Chair: Task Force Created to address Traffic, Congestion and Access into Sea Pines; Sea Pines CSA Board names these as top priorities
- 10/9/23-Update: A message from the Sea Pines CSA Board Chair: Sea Pines CSA Board Forms Task Force to Address Traffic, Congestion, and Access Into and Out of Sea Pines; Named Top Priorities for Sea Pines CSA Board
- 11/14/23 – Board of Directors Meeting; Task Force Update
- 11/20/23 – A message from the Sea Pines CSA Board Chair, RE: Greenwood Drive
To submit your comments to the task force or volunteer for the Greenwood Drive speaker list, please fill out the form below.