Sea Pines Drive Pedestrian Bridges Open- Work Continues
Sea Pines Drive Timber Bridge Project Update
The newly constructed pedestrian timber bridges spanning over the canal on South Sea Pines Dr. connecting the existing leisure trail to Beach Walk 25 (located between Snowy Egret and Black Skimmer) and Beach Walk 26 (located between Surf Scoter and Snowy Egret), as well as the reconstructed pedestrian bridge located on Greenwood Drive near the Sea Pines Drive intersection are now open.
These bridges are open, but these areas remain an active work zone. Remaining items to be addressed:
- Completing the installation of the stainless steel cabling
- Staining of the handrails and bridge supports
- Sealing of the deck boards
- Completing details on the crosswalk stamping
- Seeding the lawns adjacent to the bridges
- Site clean-up and completing some asphalt work
For questions regarding this project, please contact the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department at 843.671.7849 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.