Updates from the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department
South Beach Drainage Work
- The Town of Hilton head continues drainage work in proximity to South Beach Marina Village next week, weather permitting.
Sea Pines Drive Survey Work
- Survey work along Sea Pines Drive continues next week in proximity to Wren Drive and Portside Drive, weather permitting. No traffic delays or detours are expected.
For questions regarding any Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Project, please contact our Maintenance Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 843.671.7849.
Palmetto Electric Underground Boring Project
- Palmetto Electric will continue to bore new electric feeders along Greenwood Drive to Old Military Road next week, weather permitting.
- The bore activity (at a depth of 5 to 8 ft below grade) will be within the road right-of-way in the work zones.
- Flag persons, advisory signs and other safety devices will be used in their work zones and drivers asked to drive with caution.
For questions about this project, please contact Shean Williams with Palmetto Electric at email@example.com