Upcoming Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Projects
Leisure Trail Pedestrian Railing Repairs at Baynard Cove – Updated 10/8/20
- The pedestrian railing is in progress
- The project will take approximately two to three weeks, weather permitting
Roadway Repairs Planned – Updated 10/8/2020
- Pothole repair is scheduled for the next three to four weeks throughout the community, weather permitting
- Flag persons, advisory signs and other safety devices will be used in their work zones, drivers are asked to proceed with caution
Greenwood Drive Leisure trail resurfacing/repairs starting week of October 12th
Greenwood & Plantation Drive Intersection to Greenwood & Sea Pines Intersection
- Project will begin the week of October 12th and will take approximately 3 to 6 weeks to complete, weather permitting
- Flag persons, advisory signs and other safety devices will be used in their work zones and bikers & pedestrians are asked to proceed with caution
- Detours will be provided where needed
October 23, 2020:
- Beginning Monday, October 26, 2020, the Greenwood Drive leisure trail from Fraser Circle to North Sea Pines Drive will be closed to pedestrian and bike access.
- The expected completed timeframe for this portion of the leisure trail is 7-10 days, weather permitting.
- Detours will be provided. Please click here to review the alternate routes.
For questions on Sea Pines CSA maintenance projects, please contact our Maintenance Department by phone at 843.671.7849 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects Around the Community –
Town of Hilton Head – Updated 10/8/2020
- The Town of Hilton Head will continue the drainage repairs on Beach Walk #25 in proximity to Black Skimmer Road
- The drainage repairs on Snow Egret Road has will begin this week. It will take approximately a week or so, weather permitting.
Palmetto Electric Underground Boring Project – Updated 10/8/2020
- Palmetto Electric will continue to bore new electric feeders along Forest Drive next week, weather permitting.
- The bore activity (at a depth of 5 to 8 ft below grade) will be within the road right-of-way in the work zones.
- Flag persons, advisory signs and other safety devices will be used in their work zones and drivers asked to drive with caution.
For questions about this project please, contact Shean Williams with Palmetto Electric at email@example.com
South Island Public Service District – Updated 10/8/2020
- South Island PSD will continue survey work next week along the Greenwood Drive Corridor, weather permitting. The survey work will continue for the next few weeks.
Spectrum to Install Fiber Optic Cables – 10/16/2020
- Spectrum will be continuing to survey and beginning to set up the area to install fiber optic cables along Sea Pine Drive from South Beach Lane to South Beach, weather permitting.
- Project to take approximately 8 weeks, weather permitting.
- The work will be in proximity to the leisure trail, pedestrians and bikers are asked to proceed with caution in this area.