Lawton Stables to reopen on June 29th following closure due to COVID-19
Please see below for updates provided by Lawton Stables. For the most updated information, please contact Lawton Stables directly by visiting their website at www.lawtonstables.com or calling them directly at 843-671-2586.
LAWTON STABLES REOPENING NOTICE
“After careful planning and preparation, we have set our opening date for Monday, June 29th. At that time, we will be opening for TRAIL RIDES ONLY and RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. We are chomping at the bit to hit the trails with y’all, so make your reservation today! Please note that our availability will be limited in order to adhere to CDC guidelines and keep our staff and customers safe! We have partnered with Ecolab to ensure we have the best sanitizing methods in place for our facilities including helmets, saddles and reins. We have planned a strategic, multi-phase opening- please stay tuned for updates on opening the pony rides and small animal farm! If anyone has any further questions please message us directly or call the office at (843) 671- 2586. We can’t wait to have y’all back on the farm!”
Monday, June 29, 2020 –
- Opening date for trail rides only, reservations required.
- Ride times: 8:00am, 11:00am, 3:00pm, 5:00pm Monday – Saturday (CLOSED SUNDAYS)
- Trail Ride Capacity: 6 people
- At this time, only guests who have made reservations and participated in a trail ride will be allowed to walk through the small animal farm.
Monday, July 6, 2020-
- Trail ride capacity changed to 12 people.
Monday, July 13, 2020-
- Opening date for pony rides, reservations required.
- Guests will book timeslots for their pony rides.
- 6 pony rides will be allowed per hour between the hours of 9:00am- 5:00pm (excluding a lunch hour b/t 12:00pm-1:00pm)
- At this time, only guests who have made reservations and participated in a trail ride or a pony ride will be allowed to walk through the small animal farm.
Monday, July 20, 2020-
- Trail ride capacity changed to 18 people.