IMPORTANT TRAFFIC ALERT FOR OCEAN GATE ENTRANCE
Jan 11th, 2019
- A tractor trailer has broken down in the inbound lane at the Ocean Gate entrance into Sea Pines.
- Wrecker crews are being dispatched to remove the vehicle, but expect that it will take 2 hours to remove.
- Traffic is flowing inbound and outbound at the Ocean Gate through a temporary detour at this time, but traffic delays in this area should be expected.
- Please avoid this area if possible by using the Greenwood Gate located off of the Sea Pines Circle.
- Sea Pines CSA will send out a communication via email to the community to notify you once the vehicle is removed. Thank you for your patience.