The next Deep Well Donation Drop-off event is scheduled at the Sea Pines Community Center Parking Lot (71 Lighthouse Rd. Suite #120) on Friday, February 10th from 9:00-11:00 AM.
To learn more about Deep Well Project, click here.
Current Daily Pantry Needs: Healthy Choices for a Healthy New Year!
- Chef Boyardee Cans
- Canned Salmon
- Mild salsa
- Diced Tomatoes, NO SALT
- Olive Oil
- Oatmeal Canisters and Individual Packets, NO SUGAR
- Grits Original, Plain, Individual Packets and Canisters
- UNSWEETENED Applesauce, Individual and Jars
- Cheerios and Shredded Wheat (NO ADDED SUGAR)
- Dry Bean Bags
- UNSALTED Nuts
- GROUND Cinnamon, Garlic POWDER, onion POWDER (NO SALT)
- Pears, Peaches and Pineapple 15 oz cans, NO ADDED SUGAR
- Strawberry Jam and Jelly
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Shaving cream
- Feminine products
- Baby wipes