Mark your calendars for the Community Blood Drive
May 7, 2020 from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Sea Pines Community Center Parking Lot, 71 Lighthouse Road
The U.S. Surgeon General and the FDA have stated that it remains safe to donate blood and that it is safe to attend blood drives.
To view OneBlood processes and procedures pertaining to the coronavirus please visit https://www.oneblood.org/lp/oneblood-covid-19.stml
To make an appointment, go to: www.seapinesliving.com/blooddrive
- Enter Zip Code
- Select Date Range
- Select Sea Pines Community
- Select Donation Type and Time
Benefits of Having an Appointment:
- Significantly reduces your wait time
- Helps with social distancing
- Ensures we collect enough blood each day to meet hospital needs
- Having a ready blood supply is vital to our community. By making blood donation a habit you are helping ensure a ready blood supply 365 days a year
All donors will receive a FREE OneBlood T-Shirt and a wellness checkup including blood pressure, temperature, iron count, pulse and cholesterol screening!