The Town of Hilton Head will be executing drainage repairs near Beach Walk #25 in proximity to Black Skimmer Road beginning the week of August 24th, weather permitting.
- Approximately 40 feet of deteriorated Storm Water Pipe (that discharges on the opposite side of Sea Pines Drive) has been identified for replacement by The Town of Hilton Head.
Important Information for our Owners and Guest:
- The Sea Pines Drive Access Point to Beach Walk #25 will be temporarily closed while work is underway.
- Property owners and guests are asked to use Beach Walks #24 and #26 as an alternate access point.
- Property owners who live along Beach Walk #25 will still be able to use the beach walk to exit to the beach, but street side access will be closed during the repair work.
- The drainage repairs on Snow Egret Road began the week of September 7th. It will take approximately a week or so, weather permitting.