Pope Avenue Lane Closures from Sea Pines Circle to Lagoon Road Scheduled
April 29 through May 9
- There will be temporary nighttime lane closures on Pope Avenue from Sea Pines Circle to Lagoon Road from Monday, April 29 – Friday, May 2.
- Quality Enterprises will be paving all lanes of Pope Avenue during this time. Lane closures are to occur between 7 p.m. to 9 a.m.
- There also will be temporary daytime lane closures at Pope Avenue and Cordillo Parkway Tuesday, April 30, while construction crews install traffic signal loops.
- Traffic will be controlled through the work zone via signs, traffic control devices, and flagman. Please use caution and expect delays when traveling in this area.
- For more information, contact Jennifer Lyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-341-4779.
View this news release in its entirety at: