- Major stormwater drainage work on South Sea Pines Drive in proximity to Sprunt Pond Road is in progress (pictured) and will continue in this area for 1-2 more weeks, weather permitting..
- Please note, due to the nature of major infrastructure improvement work, unplanned water and or utility outages in the work zone may occur.
- Well-pointing and dewatering operations (lowering groundwater levels to provide more stable working conditions) will be in place.
- Single-lane road closures and flagging operations are in place.
- Motorists should expect traffic delays and possible traffic detours.
- Please use caution while driving in this area and observe the work zone speed limit of 15 mph and obey all traffic management personnel, signage and devices.
- Leisure trails in the project area will be closed as needed. For safety, cyclists will be required to dismount and walk bikes around the active work zones.
- Motorists should be prepared to share the road with bikers and pedestrians.
How to stay updated regarding this project:
Please visit our website at www.SeaPinesLiving.com/seapinesdrive
Comments or questions for the Sea Pines CSA Capital Improvements Department may be submitted online here.