Phase 3 of the Sea Pines Drive infrastructure repair project is scheduled to begin early September 2022 with an estimated completion time of Spring 2023. To learn more about Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the project please click here.
Project work zones will include the below roadways:
1.2 miles of Sea Pines Drive from Lighthouse Road to Baynard Cove Road
- Red Cardinal Road – Drainage construction and resurfacing/paving roadway
- Snowy Egret Road – Drainage construction and resurfacing/paving roadway
- Wagon Road – Drainage construction and resurfacing/paving roadway
- Sandhill Crane Road – Resurfacing/paving roadway
Project work along Sea Pines Drive will include:
- Stormwater drainage upgrades and replacement
- Roadway resurfacing and realigning
- Realignment and widening of leisure trials
- Addition of pedestrian crosswalks and curbing in select areas
- Reconstruction of the leisure trail pedestrian timber bridge at Beachmarker #24.
- New signage installation, tree work, and minor landscaping
We look forward to keeping the community updated as we have more details towards the start of Phase 3. Comments or questions for the Sea Pines CSA Capital Improvements Department may be submitted online here.