Sea Pines CSA Revenue Task Force Presents Funding Sources Proposal to CSA Board for Consideration
At the Sea Pines CSA Board of Directors meeting held on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, The Revenue Task Force presented their New Revenue Sources Proposal to address Sea Pines CSA Operational Funding Shortfalls. Please click here to view the proposal.
Before voting on the New Revenue Sources Proposal, the Sea Pines CSA Board of Directors will be taking comments from the community via email at email@example.com. Comments should be submitted by Thursday, December 9, 2021.
Click here to view the Board Meeting recap and important action items.
Click here to view the full live-streamed Board Meeting or click the links below to be taken directly to that portion of the meeting.
Timestamps of Board Meeting:
- Board Meeting Reconvenes, 10:00 a.m.
- Ratify Approval – Board of Directors Meeting Minutes, September 28, 2021*
- Chair Remarks
- President Remarks
- Director Reports
- Financial Update
- Committee Reports
- Unfinished Business
- Approval – Adoption, Sea Pines CSA Board of Directors Conflict of Interest Policy/Disclosure Form
- Approval – Sea Pines CSA Board of Directors Self-Assessment Survey
- Approval – Adoption, Sea Pines CSA Outdoor Power Equipment Blower Noise Policy
- Approval – Adoption, Sea Pines CSA Short Term Rentals and Guest Parking Policy
- Discussion – Sea Pines CSA Roadway Infrastructure Acceptance Application/Policy
- Update – Revenue Task Force
- New Business
- Approval – Appointment, Architectural Review Board Members, 2022
- Approval – Sea Pines CSA Board of Directors/Committee Meeting Schedule, 2022
- Appointment – Chair, CSA Officers Nominating Committee, 2022
- Approval – Encroachment Agreement, Greenwood Drive Service Road