Roadway Repairs and Maintenance
- Roadway asphalt repairs along Oyster Catcher Road, Royal Tern Road, and Belted Kingfisher will begin next week.
- Roadside grading along Lighthouse Road between Willow Oak West and Plantation Drive is planned for next week. Traffic control will be in place as needed.
Leisure Trail Asphalt Repairs
- Leisure trail repairs near the Greenwood Gate, in the Heritage Woods area and along Greenwood Drive near Willow Oak Road are planned for next week.
Tree Care Management
- Sea Pines CSA’s tree contractor will be removing a hazardous tree located on North Sea Pines Drive near Catbird Lane on Wednesday, November 8th. Intermittent traffic delays are expected. Please use caution while traveling in the area.
- Lagoon tree trimming will begin next week in the areas of Heritage Road, Otter Road, and North Sea Pines Drive near Woodbine Road.
- Ditch cleanout between 8 and 10 Heritage Court will begin next week.
- A stormwater pipe repair between 24 and 26 North Calibogue Cay Road is in progress and will continue through next week. A stormwater pipe repair near 75 Baynard Cove will begin next week.
- Catch basin cleaning along Sea Pines CSA managed beachwalks will begin next week starting at beachwalk #46 and continuing south.
- Concrete beachwalk repairs will begin on Monday, November 6th starting at beachwalk #47 and continuing south.
- Beachwalks will remain open, but we ask that pedestrians use caution and pay attention to flagmen on-site.
Please note, all work is weather permitting. For questions or to report a Maintenance concern, please contact the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department by phone at 843.671.7849 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.