- Roadside grading, followed by mulching operations, along Lighthouse Road between Willow Oak West and Plantation Drive is in progress and will continue through next week. Traffic control will be in place as needed.
Tree Care Management
- Roadway tree trimming over Lighthouse Road will occur next week from North Sea Pines Drive through Fraser Circle and towards Harbour Town.
- Ditch cleanout between 8 and 10 Heritage Court will begin next week.
- A stormwater pipe repair near 75 Baynard Cove will begin next week.
Beachwalk Maintenance & Repairs
- Beachwalk #13 at Tower Beach (closest to the pavilion) will be closed for repairs on Wednesday, November 15th. During this time, please utilize Beachwalk #14 (closest to the water tower).
- Catch basin cleaning along Sea Pines CSA managed beachwalks began this week at beachwalk #46 and work will continue south through next week.
- Concrete beachwalk repairs along Sea Pines CSA managed beachwalks began this week at beachwalk #47 and repair work will continue south, as needed. Beachwalks will remain open, but we ask that pedestrians use caution and pay attention to flagmen on-site.
Please note, all work is weather permitting. For questions or to report a Maintenance concern, please contact the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department by phone at 843.671.7849 or by email at email@example.com.