- Stormwater Drainage Repairs at the Entrance of Greenwood Forest
Stormwater drainage repairs began this week at the entrance of Greenwood Forest and will continue through Wednesday, November 24th. Traffic delays are not expected as access at the intersection of Greenwood Drive and Forest Drive will be maintained during working hoursPictured below: Sea Pines CSA’s Contractor working on stormwater drainage repairs at the entrance of Greenwood Forest, remove an old drainage pipe full of roots.
- Stormwater Repairs on Club Course Drive
Stormwater repairs will be taking place on Club Course Drive in proximity to #66 and #68 Club Course Drive Friday, November 19th, weather permitting. Flag persons will be present to control traffic during single-lane closures in the designated work zone.
- Catch Basin Maintenance
Crews will begin conducting beach walk catch basin inspections Thursday. November 18th starting with Beachwalk #11 working upwards, weather permitting
- Leisure Trail Asphalt Repairs Leisure trail repairs are scheduled to continue through next Wednesday along Lighthouse Road leisure trail, from Plantation Drive to Lighthouse Lane. Flagmen will be present to assist pedestrians.
- Biannual Flower Bed Rotation
The biannual flower change out of Sea Pines CSA maintained landscape beds is in progress. All flowers have been removed from the beds and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, to Sea Pines Property Owners. Flowers have been placed at Trolley Lot #1, located off of Greenwood Drive. Landscaper and bulk pick-up of the flowers is not permitted.
- Leisure Trail Tree Trimming
Leisure trail tree trimming began in the Baynard Cove Area, by Baynard Cove Road. This work will continue through next week, weather permitting. Leisure trails will remain open and we ask that pedestrians and bikers proceed with caution.