- Mosquito spraying will take place Monday, August 3, during overnight hours beginning at 9:00 PM, weather permitting.
Sea Pines Drive
- Survey work along Sea Pines Drive continues next week in proximity from South Beach to Lands End, weather permitting. No traffic delays or detours are expected.
For questions regarding any Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Project, please contact our Maintenance Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 843.671.7849.
Palmetto Electric Underground Boring Project
- Palmetto Electric will continue to bore new electric feeders along Greenwood Drive in proximity from Old Military Road to Greenwood Forest next week, weather permitting.
- The bore activity (at a depth of 5 to 8 ft below grade) will be within the road right-of-way in the work zones.
- Flag persons, advisory signs and other safety devices will be used in their work zones and drivers asked to drive with caution.
For questions about this project please, contact Shean Williams with Palmetto Electric at email@example.com