Sea Pines CSA Board of Director Election Ballots were mailed to eligible members on October 30, 2020. If you have not received your election ballot, you may request a replacement ballot package by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name and Sea Pines property address.
Please return your Board of Director Election Ballot, postmarked by Tuesday, December 1, 2020, to Elliott Davis, LLC our 3rd party ballot auditor by mail at:
Elliott Davis, LLC
Attn: Tabitha Hobbs
100 Calhoun Street, Suite 300
Charleston, SC 29401-9945
Learn More About Your Sea Pines CSA Board Candidates
Candidate profiles, including “Why I Wish to Serve the Sea Pines Community” statements and answers to the questions submitted from the community have been posted to our website. Please click here to view each candidate’s profile and information or click each candidates link below:
Sea Pines CSA “Class A” Board Candidates
- Click here to read William (Bill) Johnson’s Candidate Profile
- Click here to read Charlie Miner’s Candidate Profile
- Click here to read Robert M. Quinn’s Candidate Profile
- Click here to read Stu Rodman’s Candidate Profile
- Click here to read Gregory M. Thomson’s Candidate Profile
Meet the Candidates Event: Click here to watch the recorded video.