October 19, 2021
Major stormwater drain pipe excavation and replacement are in process in the areas along and across the roadway of North Sea Pines Drive between Red Cardinal Road to Spotted Sandpiper Road and the adjacent leisure trail.
Water Service Restored:
- Water utility services in the areas of Fairway One Villas, Red Cardinal Road, The Sea Pines Beach Club. have been restored as of 11:00 AM. We appreciate your patience as our crews work to conduct this critical infrastructure work.
General Project Reminders:
HEAVY TRAFFIC EXPECTED/ UTILIZE GREENWOOD DRIVE GATE:
- Heavy traffic delays should be expected on North Sea Pines Drive as crews will utilize single-lane and full road closures as necessary along this roadway to accommodate the work.
- Owners, guests, and visitors are asked to plan accordingly and avoid the project area when possible by using the main gate located on Greenwood Drive. Pedestrians and cyclists are asked to seek alternate routes that avoid the project area.
- Please observe and obey all traffic management personnel, signage, and devices.
REMINDER OF LEISURE TRAIL CLOSURES IN PROJECT ZONE:
- As of October 14th, the leisure trail along North Sea Pines Drive from The Sea Pines Beach Club to Lawton Drive is closed to bike and pedestrian traffic. We will keep you updated on its estimated reopening date.
- Please refer to the Leisure Trail detour map by clicking here for more information.