Paving operations on North Sea Pines Drive are scheduled to be completed by the end of this week, weather permitting.
- Crews will continue to apply temporary line striping to the newly reconstructed and paved roadway through Friday, March 25th, and will return after the necessary curing period to complete permanent line striping and install roadway reflectors.
- Crosswalk stamping near Lawton Drive and in proximity to Duck Hawk Road is scheduled for Friday, March 25th, weather permitting.
- Traffic control and flaggers will be present during this work, drivers are asked to use caution in the work zone.
- Site cleanup, including roadside grading and landscape cleanup, will begin this week and continue through the week of March 28th.
- Milling and paving operations for Sandhill Crane Road will be scheduled at a future date.
How to Stay Updated: