The leisure trails in Sea Pines are shared by joggers, bikers, and walkers. To ensure that everyone safely enjoys our trails, here are a few helpful tips.
- Stay in single file on the right side of the trail.
- Use of roadway, where leisure trail exists, is prohibited.
- Be aware: Vehicles are not required to stop while you are waiting to cross a roadway.
- Pedestrians have the right of way on trails. To pass, announce “Passing on left”.
- Everyone, especially children, should wear a helmet when biking.
- Obey all state and local traffic laws, including the use of hand signals and observance of traffic signs.
- Guests who leave Sea Pines must obtain a pass code at the gate exits to gain re-admittance to Sea Pines.
- No bike riding on golf cart paths.
- No motorized vehicles on trails (includes bikes & scooters). Maintain a safe speed.
- Night biking is dangerous and is not permitted in Sea Pines.
- Vehicles should never stop and wave on anyone waiting to cross the roadway. This will, and does, cause accidents in Sea Pines.
- Use of leisure trails in Sea Pines is limited to property owners and guests.
- Lock bikes when not in use.
In Case of Emergency: For a fire or medical emergency dial 911. For all other emergencies call Sea Pines Security at 843-671-7170