- No alcohol (liquor), beer or wine.
- No dogs or other animals are allowed on the beach between 10 am & 5 pm, starting the Friday before Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
- No shovels made of materials other than wood and/or plastic; the shovels must be less than 30”(L) and 6”(W).
- No holes greater than 12” deep. Please fill in holes before you leave. This helps protect our beach visitors from getting injured if they step in a hole and our sea turtles from getting trapped or injured if they fall in a hole.
- No tents, towels, chairs, coolers or other personal belongings should be left overnight.
- Harming, harassing or removing any live beach fauna (sea turtles, birds, or their eggs; sand dollars, conchs, starfish, etc.)
For more information view the Municipal Code Title 8 Chapter 1 – “Beaches” or visit https://www.hiltonheadislandsc.gov/beach/regulations.cfm
For questions on Beach regulations please contact The Town of Hilton Head Island at 843.341.4600.