Join the festivities in Harbour Town for a fireworks extravaganza that will light up the sky over the famous Harbour Town Lighthouse and Calibogue Sound. Enjoy food, fun and live music. Fireworks will be at approximately 9:00 pm.
- The parking lot adjacent to the Harbour Town Lighthouse will be closed for the day, but access to the Harbour Town Yacht Club private parking lot will still be available
- At approximately 6:00 pm, security will staff the intersections leading into Harbour Town: Greenwood Drive & Plantation Drive, Plantation Drive & Lighthouse Road, Lighthouse Road & Lighthouse Lane
- Daily gate pass vehicles are directed to park in designated lots along Greenwood Drive
- As Harbour Town fills, all persons other than persons living or staying in the Harbour Town area, persons on lists for functions inside the Harbour Town area, or guests of the Inn & Club at Harbour Town, Harbour Town Golf Links, Sea Pines Racquet Club or guests with reservations at Links, The Quarterdeck, CQ’s, Crazy Crab, or on boat cruises will be directed to park at the parking lots along Greenwood Drive and take the bus service to Harbour Town. Please understand that vehicle access to Harbour Town is still based on availability
- It will be very busy after the fireworks and we appreciate everyone’s patience. Staff will be on hand to assist with loading buses and trolleys.
Click Here for Event Parking, Transportation, and Trolley Schedule Information.