CSA and ASPPPO will be hosting our Meet the Board Candidates’ Forum on October 25th from 2-4 pm at the Sea Pines Community Center. The forum will be videotaped and posted on our website for those property owners who cannot attend. In addition, we will be providing a webinar for this meeting. Info on how to register for the meeting webinar is listed below.
We are expecting a large crowd at this meeting. Please know that the Sea Pines Community Center is restricted per fire code to a seating capacity of 115 attendees for this meeting. After accommodating our required attendees at this meeting we will seat Property Owners on a first come, first serve basis to ensure we do not break our fire code restrictions.
There will be a sign in sheet at the door, you must be present to sign in and once signed in you will be asked to fill one of the available seats. Once admitted into the meeting there will be no re-admittance, you will be asked to take your seat. Once the seating capacity is reached the meeting room, doors will be closed and no other seating or standing will be permitted due to the fire code restriction.
Meet the Candidates’ Forum Process:
- Each Board Candidate will have 3 minutes to complete their introductions
- Each Board Candidate will have 6 minutes to speak on the topic of their choice
- A time keeper will flag when there is one minute left, when there is 30 seconds left, and the moderator will make note to the candidate when time is exhausted.
- Questions for the Board Candidates were previously collected from the community. Click here to view all submitted questions) and click here to view each candidate’s responses to those questions. Since questions from the community have already been addressed by each candidate, there will be no questions taken from the floor or from the webinar.
- Candidates may remain after the forum to answer individual questions, but these activities will not be videotaped/webinar or made part of the formal forum.
- This event will be videotaped and posted on the Sea Pines website.
Register to join a meeting session via webinar/call in!
Sea Pines Property Owners are invited to join the meeting via webinar. A live listen in only audio call/view only webinar will be available for those property owners who cannot attend the meetings in person. Our webinar is limited to the first 500 registrants.